View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aul View Post
I know how to convert a lit file to just about any other format, that's not the issue. I just wanted to experiment and investigate the structure of a lit file. Although it gives me an error, the zip extractor I use in Linux successfully extracted the lit files. I don't know anything about the structure of a lit file but I wanted to learn.

Just changing the .lit to .zip enabled me to extract the contents. Among the contents were:
Folders:
data: 5 cover files Folder
Files:
pb1
pb2
pb3
manifest
meta

There is no extension on any file and on this lit file, no file named "content."
thanks,
Paul
Moderator Notice
Then this question belongs in the formats forum. Moving
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote