View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 05:21 PM   #10
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
i think what most people are forgetting is that students have a choice now. for those that have the laptops and prefer ebooks, well, you have the choice to buy ebooks instead at a much lower cost. if you prefer to buy the actual book, well, go right ahead, they will still be there.
True they've got a choice and the fact that e-books are even considered is the best aspect of the pilot program!

Alas, for the remaining points, I just don't understand why it shouldn't be possible to sell an e-book once you don't need it anymore. After all, I paid for the book, it is my property, and shouldn't I be able to decide whether to sell it or not?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote