View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Problem with exporting notes

I had previously exported a few notes from my Sony T1 without any problems. I've had quite a few building up, so decided to export some more and clear them out. I followed the instructions as before (synched with the Sony Reader software), opened the file, clicked second button from the left, and an RTF file was created. So far, so good. However, when I opened the file, the only thing that was actually exported was the title, author, publisher and category. No notes. So I tried again with three other books. Same result.

So I gave up, dismounted the Sony (properly - didn't just yank it out), and removed it from the PC. Now I've found it's only got half the notes that should be there - every note I've made since 25 Feb is just gone, even on books I didn't touch.

Does anyone have any idea what's gone wrong? Or any idea if it's possible to get these notes back?
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote