View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #33
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acryde View Post
From what I've read in a recent comparison (PB 903 vs. boox M92) jbaach wrote it would be worth to implement some functionalities in the M92:

IMHO (and as a researcher in social sciences) the most important implementations expected are annotations (making them / exporting them) with a priority given to pdf files.

These points would have more weight if actual owners of these devices could confirm my comments. And if we could have a timeline for these main improvements I would buy a boox M92 as soon as it is available for France!
Forget it.
For just reading the device is actually quite good. But that's basically it.
As a professional tool it is useless.
The platform they are running it on in my opinion is a dead end.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote