View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Blurry icons on carousel

Does anyone else have this problem? I posted this to another forum and some users are having it on there as well. When I turn on my fire the icons on the carousel are sometimes blurry. If I leave the home page and go back to it they clear up.

It's all the apps, but generally not books, and they are all Amazon apps. No idea what could be causing it, but it comes and goes, and generally happens at least once a day. My fire is not full by any means so it wouldn't be related to that. I still have over 5GB's free.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote