View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #13
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
With this I can prevent the Kindle from going to sleep mode automatically after 10 minutes, but also have the possibility of slide and release the power switch and invoke the screensaver without provoking the Kindle to sleep?

The issue is that I installed the 3.2.1 firmware on my DXG and it take to long to wakeup, but I like the screensaver I would like to still use them?
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote