View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Thank you. And what is so awful about that?

eP
It's not terribly awful, but it is awkward (for some people, including me) to read.

If the comment is important enough to quote, then I think it should be read first, before I read the post that references it, rather than afterward when I'm trying to figure out what the post was about. I'm on a scrolling page, so I am clicking down line by line and don't look for the end of a post before I begin reading.

But that is just me; some people do seem to prefer it the other way.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote