Thread: Isbn output
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmickey View Post
Hello again;
I'm back to pester everyone again today. My 1st problem resolved now problem 2.
The book is one I created from my graphics using calibre.
In Calbre's edit mettadata window there is a space for isbn number, and in the conversion window there is an edit mettadata pane, but it has no place for the isbn. When I create an epub book in calibre with the option include mettadata as page at start of book how do I get calibre to output the isbn to that page as well as author and title and date?
Thanks in advance for any help.
jmickey
Look closer (in the M-editor window)
Like right under: Series (Book # )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote