View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #106
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@tompe: From my experience with libprs500, OSX is a royal pain in the ass. It's far and away the worst of the three to support. By default OS X has no compiler installed, your users would have to download Xcode. If you're serious about supporting OSX, I would recommend looking at some solution that allows you to distribute an embedded Perl interpreter.
Aha. The embedded Perl interpreter approach is the one used for the Windows binaries. I will not do OSX binaries since I do not have an OSX machine easily available but if any OSX user would like to contribute binaries they are welcome to do that.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote