View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 AM   #74
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Ok, I stand corrected. Maybe Florida has more clear sky days than Seattle. I have been in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and the weather is gorgeous.

Really? There are not many American tourists here. Most of them just cross the city down to San Carlos, a beach town where many "snow birds" live in Winter.

I thought Seattle weather was colder
when I was growing up we spent a fair amount of time in Hermosillo, I really fell in love with it. unfortunately lately I mostly have had to race through it. I spent most of August and September in Alamos... not even a little bit of fun. I was SO miserable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
I thought the bluest skies you've ever seen were in Seattle.
actually spring and summer are one of our best kept secrets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
The same here... Those pictures make my surrounding area boring! And I'd go to the US again, in a flash, if they hadn't instituted the rule that you're guilty of terrorism unless you can prove you're innocent...

When I lived in the US, I learned to appreciate the desert too. The starkness of the lanscape, magnificent!
It also made me appreciate the rain we get here. Whenever people complain about the rain, I think, without it, it wouldn't be so green and lush...
not even remotely amusing
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote