View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #123
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I think I've found a neat trick in one of the russian forum threads.
Quote:
Напоминаю, что словари можно хранить не только во внутренней памяти, но и на карточке (создав папку system\dictionaries и положив словари в неё)
Google Translate + Logseman's Machine-Human Dictionary translate it as:

"I remind you that you can summon your dictionaries from the SD card, provided that you create a system\dictionaries folder there and you move them inside that folder."

Could that idea work with other contents such as themes, language files logos, and so on, provided that you create their corresponding folders inside the SD card?

I've found other neat things like the Encyclopaedia Britannica in its 2009 edition, too. Even if you don't know Russian (just like me), but you have some free time, i recommend you to visit and wander around the PB section of the-ebook.org. It can amount to a lot of interesting content. Here you have a Google Translate-using link. If you visit the site from this link, you'll have every thread you open translated, without the cumbersome Google Translate header above.

Last edited by Logseman; 08-06-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote