View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #18
Laurentiu
Connoisseur
Laurentiu has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iPad 2, Sony PRS-600 (no longer used)
OK, guys, here I am with some news:

I wrote an e-mail to Sony in December, saying that I would be happy to see other dictionaries available on their unit - specifically, a German Duden and a French Larrouse. They answered, asking me to contact the Product Information Department.

Today I finally got some time and I did it. Well... I got another phone number, for their eReader support. After the guy listened to what I wanted, he created a case and said that he will forward my request to their development team. He said that they would look into it and will see if it's possible to include new dictionaries in the next firmware release.

Although I realize that this is not a firm promise, I think that those who are interested in getting other dictionaries on their readers, should call Sony eReader support and open a case. The more people will ask for it, the more chances we have to see other dictionaries in our readers. So, call 1-877-263-2863 and tell them I sent you - just kidding :-), tell them you would like to see new dictionaries in your Reader.
Laurentiu is offline   Reply With Quote