View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #13
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
The J.D. Robb book that came out in February ... Promises in Death had the same issue. I contacted Amazon CS and "returned" it. And yes, the html underneath was horrible. I do not know if it has been fixed or not.

That book also had instances where paragraphs "broke" to a new paragraph when it should not have. ie., while the same character was speaking. Just from one sentence to the next it went to a new paragraph. I checked the hardback version at Target one day and in at least one of those cases, the print version did the same. So therefore my big complaint is about the huge spacing between paragraphs. The HTML was so bad that book designer couldn't open the file.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote