View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 12:28 PM   #135
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Finished S6 of Spiral; hopefully Prime will get S7 before too long. Then watchd the miniseries Mobile which was farfetched but OK - good cast included Michael Kitchen, Samantha Bond and Julie Graham.

My library just came through with Last Kingdom S4 so that's up next. Unfortunately no recap on the DVD and it's been a long time since I watched S3 - hope I can remember what's going on.

We missed Big Sky last night so waiting for it to show up in On Demand - we love Katheryn Winnick and so have high hopes but low expectations given its ABC home.

My wife is also a huge Oak Island fan so glad for its return.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote