View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:48 AM   #129
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post

Now we're halfway through The Schouwendam 12 which is off to a very good start. A child who went missing 25 years before shows up with no memory, DNA fails to confirm his identity, and townspeople immediately start getting murdered for no apparent reason. If the 2nd half doesn't disappoint I'll be highly recommending it.
I can't say I liked the way this ended but they did use the last episode to do a pretty good wrap up. I can't be sure but I suspect that if I watched again knowing the ending I would see some glaring inconsistencies in the main character's behavior.

We then watched the Irish miniseries Taken Down - not bad but rather depressing, involving exploitation of refugees.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote