View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 05:35 AM   #123
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Earlier this week I watched the new Perry Mason series, which I really liked. I can't remember the original so I can't compare it. But I liked the gritty, noir version.

Otherwise I still can't settle on anything, so I'm still watching paranormal shows.
We don't have HBO but hopefully they'll release PM on DVD before too long and one of my libraries will pick it up.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote