View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 01:51 PM   #27
Waitingforatrain
Groupie
Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Voyage
Not entirely true since many of the books I use with Calibre do indeed support custom fonts after mobi/both conversion. Just having trouble with a few. If I sideload the problem mobis I get custom fonts, but not when I email or use send to Kindle app. Others work just fine. I prefer to be able to sync with custom fonts but will make do if I have to.

Last edited by Waitingforatrain; 02-09-2020 at 01:56 PM.
Waitingforatrain is offline   Reply With Quote