View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #30
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
You're gonna yell at me again but I bought a few Susanna Kearsley books quite a long time ago and haven't read even 1 of them yet. On a side note, to stop you from yelling at me [], I did go through my TBR list and put the Read Recommended ones in there so hopefully I will tend not to forget them as easily. [btw, most of the RR ones are yours! ]
Well, I won't yell at you for Susanna Kearsley because I've yet to read her ... but I now own five of her books

I have something similar to your RR but I call it Next Up; the only problem is I hardly ever check there when I go for something to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes last week we all went hog wild. I'm still on book two of the Psy-Changeling. Yesterday I didn't have much reading time. I spent the day rearranging the bedroom. We got those blackout curtains I had on my wishlist since forever. It's made a huge difference in temperature which means better sleep. It was near 90F here yesterday. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so I don't know if I will do much reading. I'm liking book two so far, Vaughn is so yummy!
Yes, Vaughn is yummy, lol. Now that I've completed book 3 my mind is all over the place wondering if the Ghost is really who I think it is. I suppose it's way too early to speculate but I can't help myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You should email your library and ask them to purchase it. Alot of times they will buy something if they know there is a demand for it.
I used to do that all the time; I had links to catalog suggestion forms for all my libraries but I lost them when I deleted some of my bookmarks in error (and they weren't backed up ). With the new library format I never bothered to figure it out but I really should.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote