View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #510
0rchid
0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.0rchid knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Glo
Better dictionaries in the future -- Merriam is terrible for both English and French-English since it's lacking in words. It'd be nice if we could instantly "click" and look up a word in the definition as well.

Better highlighting/note-taking features -- I really like the one they have for the Sony readers where you can circle words or underline text. Highlighting is nice, but I like a little variations sometimes for different types of notes.

Option to adjust the contrast for .PDF and .CBS files -- since the "text" is sometimes too light to read.

A way to tell whether or not a book has been "shelved" -- This is one of my biggest pet-peeve, especially if I'm adding several books at once.

Option to set a Default Dictionary -- I'd like to set the French-English dictionary as my default one when reading French books

Scrolling down page for of .cbz files when in landscape mode - it's easier to read text for graphic novels when I put it in landscape mode but it won't let me scroll to the bottom half of the page. Whenever I try to do so, it just flips to the top half of the next page. It seems to work when I zoom it a bit, but that defeats the whole purpose of having the option to fit the page across the screen since it means I'll have to scroll both left/right and up/down to read everything.
0rchid is offline   Reply With Quote