View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM   #698
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Stone is a useful bodyweight measure because the numbers are small for typical body weights.

Although I do now track my own weight in kg (72.3kg this morning), if I convert that to imperial (11 stone, 5 pounds) I have a better 'feel' for it.
Same here. I have an Excel spreadsheet that I fill in my weight every Saturday morning in stone and pounds. It then converts it to kg, and draws a graph . Last week's was an abnormally large loss (I went from 16st 4 to 15st 12 in a week), largely because I had a rather upset stomach (too much detail - I know ), so I'm expecting it to go above 16 again this week (but hopefully not back up to 16st 4). We'll see. I deliberately only weigh myself once a week.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote