View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #692
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My "weekly weigh-in" this morning shows that I'm now below 16st for the first time: 15st 12lbs. A significant "milestone" for me .
For some reason I'm getting this mental picture of you using a "Flintstones" scale - piling rocks on one side to weigh yourself!

Congrats! Keep up the trend!

[If I remember correctly, Virginia Woolf believed that if she weighed more than 7st, she wouldn't be able to write.]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote