Thread: Page or Body?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #10
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It depends on how the font is specified. If you use font-family: "Charis SIL" then no, it won't work to change the font in all readers that support font changing. But if you use font-family: serif then most if not all should be able to change the font. I know the T1 will be able to change the font as long as serif is used as the font name and it doesn't matter where this is used.
Yes there is probably a difference between gerneric fonts (serif, sans-serif and monospace) and embedded fonts (i. e. Charis).

I understand, that the T1 won't change the font on userinterface if there is an embedded font defined, but is fine with generic fonts ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
As for the Kobo, no, they will not fix the bug. They've known about it since the original Kobo and I've even PMed Kobo staff on MR about it on the Touch and still they refuse to fix the bug. If they were going to fix it, it would have been fixed by now.
Business as usual ....
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote