View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:18 AM   #242
reprep
Addict
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
I had tried the first version and yesterday i tried the latest after a long time and i want to thank everybody here for what you have done. It is unbelievable.

I was using both the native kindle pdf reader and duokan, but kpdf is better than the two because,

1) Native kindle viewer doesn't let manual border manipulation, there is always the scroll bar below.

2)Duokan's rendering quality is below native viewer, takes too much time to go to duokan and return back to original framework.

I think kpdf has best of the two worlds. A great zoom manipulation and the ability for custom borders with a good rendering quality and speed. I noticed in some pdfs, it renders even better than the native viewer.

The only con i think of is the restarting of kindle with large .pdf files problem persists. Well i am on kindle DXG with 3.3 firmware if you want to know.
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote