View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:02 AM   #241
SP777
SP777 began at the beginning.

Device: K3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
I have added your request to the issue tracker. Next time you have a new idea for a cool feature and want to track on its development, the issue tracker might be the better place for you to fire the request
dave2008, thanks! But I think it's better to discuss the idea here first, because something may already be under development, something is too hard to do, or there is another way to get the same result, etc...

And here is my next idea (from practice again)
When there are a lot of files, it's hard to remember, which you have already read, which not, which are in the middle. So it would be nice in the file browser to see your current position in the file. Again much like in the native bookshelf. But I'd prefer numbers instead of dots. Say, place information right-justified in the format: [current-page/total-pages]. If the current-page is 0 or not displayed, the file was not opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
As for writing annotation directly to PDFs, I think it will be better to leave that task to DESKTOP application. This can give you more options on how those highlights and annotations should be written into the file. For instance, what color and shape should be used for the highlight.
That might be true. I use only text highlight (marker) and text annotations. So not many options here (yellow color is the default). Unfortunately, no such desktop application exists yet. vmonkey has mentioned the only so far known attempt, but it doesn't work good.
SP777 is offline   Reply With Quote