View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #173
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
An other couple last night (it feels finaly good to suffer from insomnia )

Heure fatidique (witching hours for the english version I think) : read 5 times between midnight and 1 AM. And as it was my 20th, I got the "Hautement décoré" (the one with 20 on the badge).

I'm 76% through "Titan" (juggernaut for the english version ? it's the 11th badge) and 90% through "Buffet à volonté" (the badge is a donut already bitten at, number 24). When I'll be done with those two, the last I could get is the one for annotations (but to what purpose... not really useful for my type of reading). The ones with facebook or likewise will have to do without me So say in a matter of one month I should be through every one I'll possibly have, about 3 months after getting my first ereader... It'll have been a flash in the pan
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote