View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #284
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I just want a genuinly hard case for a T1, that will survive a fair bit of weight, or landing on floor, that can confidently be shoved in a rucksac without worrying about it, and fastens/ closes securely.
In don't care what it looks like, don't want a "soft" feel, don't need space for anything extra, dont need a zip, ......I just want a solid protective box without any bells or whistles.
Don't really care if it's made for something else, as long as it's strong !

I'm having the same problem with my new TomTom Via (the wide one).
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote