View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 02:22 AM   #8
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjheiss View Post
I'll keep an eye on Lite, but until it gets an audio player with a GUI/menu, I'll stick with Original.

By the way, do you happen to know a script and shortcut I could use for Duokan Original? Just like the one you posted, but not for Lite. I tried editing yours to work for mine, but I don't know how I could do it, since some things are different.
Understandable. Hopefully that will be implemented in the next or soon to be next release of Duokan Lite. FYI, if you have been to the Duokan Lite site lately, you might have noticed there is supposed to be a 'Super' version soon. I will be curious just what updates they do to it.

Unfortunately, I have never used Duokan original, other than testing it for fun once or twice, so I cannot really tell you just what would be the proper way to open it from within Kindle OS using a Launchpad shortcut.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote