View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Question GUI: Trouble with fonts/Accesibility

Amounting to this:
I get recurring eyesight trouble (on/off) -- thus went to Preferences --> Look and feel, and changed font to Calibri [12pt] (my Windows XP interface is put to ClearType, Big Fonts, but Calibre GUI doesn't seem to reflect it).

The change gave me what is reflected in the attachment; i.e., nice for the library view, ENORMOUS for book details.

Thus, HELP needed:
  1. What did I do wrong?
  2. How to revert to default configuration?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C_screenshot.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	76306  
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote