View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #15
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
Ah now I see! That's just what I do with all my books because I like a consistent style. So I simply use calibre's Tweak ePub utility to replace the calibre generated style sheet with my own standard one. (I also remove all the class="calibre.." attributes). You could use Sigil to do the same.

This is of course a one-book-at-a-time process but it works.
Yes and because I have so many books,it would much more easy if a tool could do this, I hate it when chapters are not in the toc,when after the end of a chapter there is not a pagebreak.
For me it's simple, chapter numbers in the middle, text all to the left, pagebreak at the end of a chapter..
But because I am dislectic in a special way it is not easy for me to tell what I mean,then somehow try to tell (write it) in English , allso after just one year english lessons... I must look more into the tweak utility but even don't know where to find that.. but thats another story.
I made the simple e-book and it convert the css, so I have to do it manually..

I do it a little more easy, I use total commander,batch rename all extentions in zip,then I can go in it with total commander, replace the css file.
At the end, I rename them all back into epub but even then, it's a hell of a job,because not all of the css files has the same name in it...
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote