View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #12
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
Maybe you could make a new, simple ePub without extra CSS, then try a reconvert with the extra CSS. If that fails then you could post your simple ePub to this forum for testing. What version of calibre are you on?
That's a very good one !
I have the latest version 0.7.24
I will try that first.
Then I follow the advice of jacky_w
For my simple thoughts it was like this, after conversion my css code is just put at the bottom of the css file.
When it only change's value's if my change isn't already in the css or if my priority is higher,then I have a problem, I must convert my rules in such a priority that mine is always overruling the one already in the css.
That's to difficult for me because the books aren't made by me and the rules in the css files are always different...
I just want to have all my books the same look, chapter numbers in the middle,everything starting in the left.
(sorry for the bad english but sometimes a book look like this: )
Code:
Hello I am mister Nick
       Oh yeah ?
Yes it is..
       Sorry
I want to have it all like this:
Code:
Hello I am mister Nick
Oh yeah ?
Yes it is..
Sorry
So I must think hard now how to change things.. but that must wait,because 2 of the cats i have want my attention badly and are moonwalking on my keyboard now

Last edited by Nick_1964; 10-26-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote