View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 09:28 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikrr View Post
This makes a lot of sense. I reconnected it and then again tried the random taps to get it to connect idea. Didn't have any luck, and got bored of repeating it over and over since I wasn't even sure if the popup remains visible if I tap the wrong place.
From everything you have posted, the device is working except for the screen. If you can find the connect button, it should connect to the PC. The exact spot is different on different firmware. But it tends to be a little bit left of centre, and two-thirds to three-quarters of the way down. If you plug in, wait for the screen change and then start tapping from the centre and move downwards, you will probably find it.

If I could find a ruler, I'd measure where the button was on my Glo. Here's a screenshot to give you an idea. The Glo has the same screen size and resolution as the Aura, so the locations should be roughly the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Glo-ConnectDetected.png
Views:	107
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	172850  
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote