View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #21
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
Bluetooth is ok as far as transferring (free) between a smartphone and the reader. But it's no substitute for the convenience of 3G delivery or wifi. But, as you note, it's a lower cost option and ties their platforms together elegantly.
I wonder if you can sync your bookmarks? That is, read on your Koboreader, sync with your phone, and pick up on your phone where you left off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
I'm still fussing over the lack of a dictionary. It's a very very nice feature to have. And I don't get why non-drm mobi is not supported.
Forgot to mention this: I would imagine non-drm Mobi is not supported because Kobo doesn't sell mobi, only ePub. I am curious if sideloading books purchased from other retailers is possible.

Last edited by MaggieScratch; 04-05-2010 at 12:23 PM.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote