View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:58 PM   #14
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Count me in on the curious! I'm imagining body parts and the roast setting... but I'm guessing it was more like "whoops, ordered a toaster oven on the company bill and they sent me a crock pot..."
I also want to go with your first suggestion. Or maybe its all about - "hey who toasted my muffin? you thieving B******ds" or maybe its just "ok which one of you didn't clear up the crumbs by the toaster?" or or or .........

Ok have to stop - have to breath - totally over excitement
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote