View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quick status nick. I've gotten your first request completed. I have the code that will display a "File Open" dialog box. And a simple GUI for the javascript.

The UI is nothing more than a call to IE ActiveX control with hand written HTML.
Since this is test code I've not integrated it with the word2imp script.

OH a FYI. I found some of my old scripts, where I used the Windows Scripting Host (WSH) written in Perl. It provides all the power that VBA and Javascript have but in Perl. The disadvantage is that it requires ActivePerl.

I'll post the finish code here when it's done.
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote