Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #17
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
We can view the poll results as the votes are coming in; but I'm not sure if that's wise.

At the moment I'm inclined to hold my vote back, and use it as a tie-breaker should the need arise - but this doesn't feel in the spirit of the thing. If I couldn't see how the poll was going, I couldn't use my vote like that.

I'm wondering if it would be better to wait till after the poll closed to see who voted for what.