View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #477
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Italic in titles

Hi all,

Some time ago, I questioned this forum about the way to do Italic in the title.

I think the answer was ... No possible.

Coming back at the problem with a new eye, I opened the georgiai.ttf in fontforge and saved it in ttf after having given a new name in the "name" properties.

(Element > Info fonte > PS Name > Family Name)

I installed the new font (named "Georgia Italic") in windows, as any font.

After restarting Calibre, the "only italic" Georgia font was in the font list of the generate cover plugin, just under the normal Georgia

That's it!!!

Hope it helps,

Regards

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote