View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #151
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Another random idea: Add an option to encapsulate images in svg tags for full-screen scaling (or at least scaling to display size). I'm thinking something like the svg cover option in calibre, but usable for any image in the book, maybe as a right-click option in the book browser. It is tedious to do manually because you need the image dimensions to ascertain a proper aspect ratio (afaik, I'd *love* to hear an alternate solution).

This might be a little late in the game for 0.6, but I'm throwing it out there anyway

Last edited by Man Eating Duck; 10-09-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Clarification