View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #1
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Question epub mimetype and Content Server

Hi guys

Since the latest iBooks update I can't open epubs in iBooks - iPad - when downloading them from the Content Server. Had never had this problem before.

I've been googling around and some folks suggest that iBooks requires the mimetype set to application/epub+zip. I don't really know if this is the reason iBooks will not open epubs any more.

I installed Stanza and it opens the epubs without problem.

What mimetype uses the Content Server when serving epubs? I've been looking for a server conf file but can't find it.

Many thanks
Paul
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote