View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question BooHoo. Firmware. No more interested folks ?

Hello All.
I still have an 'insane' Jetbook which holds a charge, but is otherwise unreliable since being 'upgraded'.

At one point a couple of the smarter, more skilled folks here were helping some folks get alternative firmware into Jetbooks...and I guess I missed the bus.

Is there anyone who is still interested in helping with this conundrum ?

I tried doing it myself without success.

The Aluratek, or the Chinese firmware set to English would likely make the poor JB 'sane' again - but I could not get any to work.

Any help to keep this poor thing from getting junked ?

Thanks.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote