View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:44 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirvis View Post
However I am quite disappointed as I found that there are no options:
1) to keep my original directory tree (calibre creates its own folders, originally I have grouped my ebooks according to relevant subjects);
Make sure you are using 0.7.26 not 0.7.25. The latter had a bug that might remove source files when adding to calibre. That said, calibre doesn't alter your source files or source directory tree so you're welcome to keep those directories/files any way you please. They are not changed by calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote