View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Thanks for the help, folks. I've managed to get quite a few different readers onto the phone, along with many 'classic' books, so this gives me a base to work from. I put in the Kindle app as well and can easily understand how to buy books via Amazon. I'm comfortable with Calibre from my past year with the Sony 505, so converting formats isn't a problem once I know which format works best.

But what I really need to know is;

How do I load books into the phone that I already have in my computer's library, which format works best, and which reader works best.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote