View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Hi, Alan!

I'm also doing a serial, and I'm collecting links to other serials for my blog. I'll probably do a post about on them sometime next week. (I'll post here when I get it done.)

My serial is a promotional idea - I'm posting the first book THE WIFE OF FREEDOM (which is available on Smashwords and Kindle) at three chapters a week, to motivate myself to finish the sequel by the time I'm done posting the first. http://daringadventurestories.blogspot.com/

Later I hope to do some other serials. I have some novellas that would be good four chapter serials. I also have an idea for a series of novella-length stories that would be great as a serial too. The adventure stories blog could be a fun way to promote.

The one thing I can't do is what you're doing - post before the story is finished. I can't write in chronological order, so I couldn't start a serial until the whole story is finished. (Although for one of the shorter works, that could be a fund "nanowrimo" type challenge.)

Camille
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote