View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #18
ivon
ivon began at the beginning.

Device: i have just ordered an Ebookwise 1150 on ebay and awaiting delivery
I just got delivery of my Ebookwise 1150 and have following queries to the experts:

I charged it for full two hours and again for some 30 mts more but i see the battery level as 10 hrs and 50 odd minutes with full charge display. Is this the normal duration battery would last (in some forums i read up to 15 hours charge)- in front of your given adaptor, i have used a 220 to 120 V convertor i had for a US made radio i use- hope this is ok.
I live in New Delhi and have analog home phone line on which a broadband modem is also connected through which i use my computer. when i connect the phone line to the reader, it starts dialing 1 858 678 8695 but is unsuccessful, what else i am supposed to prefix? is this a US number, in which case do i have to be able to dial international?
when i connect with USB wire and start to register the reader, it asks me DEVICE ID and am unable to locate it from the directions it gives me on the window display. on the reader, i only see "device no registered yet"
how to switch off the backlight when reading in day light? but that is at moment not important query, above are more important as i must register the device first.

not sure if this is the right forum/thread as i was unable to find a thread for starting help on this reader.
ivon is offline   Reply With Quote