View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 08:56 AM   #82
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
For all you authors/cover artists out there (or those making their own Christmas cards?)

I asked depositphotos, my favorite stock art site, about holiday discounts and they said they don't usually do one! However, I sweet talked them into a ten percent off credits or subscription. To obtain: http://tracking.depositphotos.com/af...=4&aff_id=2615. When you land, enter this code: CS3798567 on this page: http://tracking.depositphotos.com/af....html%3Faff%3D

The discount is for 10 percent. The best deal is to buy a month long sub, download 5 pieces of artwork a day and arrange to your heart's content. This offer is only good through the end of December. Looks like I might be doing artwork over Christmas!

Remember if you buy a subscription -- it will automatically renew unless you cancel. The 30 day sub is awesome and what I usually buy. Then towards the end I cancel and wait until the next time I need artwork. You can download the purchased images for several months after your sub ends (I download right away, but that's just me.)

Merry Christmas!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote