View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #547
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiGuru View Post
No, see I'm trying to get a plugin that opens within Calibre itself as an alternative to the native page viewer. It already opens the files just fine. And how can I install a plugin that doesn't yet exist?
And I clearly told you that that is exactly what unchecking the box will do. And if you had bothered to check out what I suggested you would find the plugin easily, instead of making a ludicrous and insulting accusation that I am suggesting plugins that "don't yet exist".

Ask again more politely, and I will try to help you. Until then, I will simply have to ignore anything you say. Good-bye.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote