Thread: Which Browser ?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:59 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
It's a carried over hate, so maybe I'll give IE11 a try.

Regarding the circles: nope, that does not work on Chrome, neither does it on Firefox. But you can double tap for a phrase or a word and either eliminate or add words with Firefox, so that works for me. But no circles and then pulling through as for instance under android.
Are you using Desktop chrome or Metro chrome? I expect the touch works better in the latter.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote