View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #447
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
When I last read on my Aura (Friday evening, 14 June), my battery level was at 75%. I opened the sleep cover today for the first time since last read, and my battery level was down to 63%. WiFi was off, and so was the light; using FW 2.6.1. Is anyone else seeing a similar accelerated battery discharge level?
Don't know. Just charged mine, will try and remember to check tomorrow.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote