View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #35893
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Finally beginning the frustrating task of doing my own taxes by first locating and reading to check for any changes to the entry lines.
HA! Another procrastinator!

I did mine today also. No special reason why I waited so long. The software makes it easier than ever. I used to dread doing taxes before PCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Little button on the left, next to the ribbon spool.
But it only works if you have the red/black ribbon.

Stitchawl
Thanks. I knew you couldn't access the Internet on a typewriter using a solid black ribbon.

Now if only I could get my record player to download songs from iTunes.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote