View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #35
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I bought some cheap screen protectors from Amazon that work great. I also bought a real leather cover from ebay for $15. It even has the magnets in it that turn my HD+ on and off as I open and close the cover.

Rooting is very simple once you feel like you want to do it. There's files on the XDA Developers site that you copy onto an SD card, then just boot from the card. From the boot menu, choose to run the rooter file, and there's one to unroot as well. Shut it off, take the card out and you're done.
Would you mind posting a link for the cover?

I agree rooting was very simple.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote