View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:16 AM   #482
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That makes almost sense. I guess some are very picky about what exact size they want. I am just a guy, if one size is too small, I choose the next bigger. Since the biggest one I use is right is the middle, the steps from one size to next are not that big. If my reading size was in the upper half of sizes, it would bother me - the difference in steps get increasingly bigger.
The jump between 4, 5 and 6 is too much. I say fix those and leave 7 and 8 alone for those with visual problems. The other Kindles do not have this problem. Size 4 is perfect to read on but on the PW it's too tiny for me unless I enlarge the font but I read at size 5 unless my eyes are really tired then size 6 which then I need a smaller font to change to.

This is where having multiple fonts come in handy.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote